The exhibition “Environment, Conflict and Cooperation” (ECC), co-organised by Fundación Terram and adelphi, supported by the German Federal Foreign Office, is shown in Chile in several prominent locations (in Spanish).
- 9-20 May 2016: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile, Santiago de Chile
- 30 May - 3 June 2016: National Congress of Chile, Valparaiso
During the High-Level Launch Event on 10 May 2016 at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we were happy to welcome as speakers:
- Waldemar Coutts, Director of Environment and Maritime Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Eduardo Gálvez, Director of Foreign Policy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Rolf Schulze, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Santiago de Chile
- Flavia Liberona, Director of the Fundación Terram
The ECC exhibition visualises the growing impact of global environmental change on our world and in South America. Dealing with themes such as water, natural resources and climate change, the exhibition shows how environmental degradation and resource scarcity can spark conflict and create new security risks. It also highlights the role that environmental cooperation and sustainable development can play in promoting peace and stability. The exhibition has been shown in more than 40 cities worldwide since 2005.
Explore the online version of the ECC exhibition on our platform!