The main goal of this conference will be to discuss aspects of climate-induced human migration and to determine how climate predictions can help assess and mitigate impacts of climate-driven human displacement.
During the first two days of the conference (November 27th – 28th), world-renowned experts will give keynote presentations on:
- Climate Change, Anthropology, and Human Migration
- Climate and Civilization
- Drought and Water Management
- Climate and Food Security
- Sea Level Rise and Relocation
- Climate Justice
- Archeological Perspectives on Climate-induced Human Migration
- Climate Prediction and its potential application in Humanitarian Crisis Management
Alexander Carius, Managing Director of adelphi, is invited as one of the plenary speakers. He will take the stage on Monday, Nov 27th at 11:00.
The last three days (November 29th – December 1st) are dedicated to in-depth presentations on these key topics.